Before using the HeyDo Cup for the first time, please allow some time for it to charge up and start. The display may not light up until sufficient charge is acquired.
1. Plug the wireless charging dock to a suitable power source. When the wireless charging dock is ready a red light will shine in the middle of the dock.
2. Place the cup on the wireless charging dock and charge the cup for around 15 minutes until the display lights up.
Download and install the HeyDo App from the App Store for Apple devices or Google Play for Android devices.
Apple devices(iPhone, iPad etc):
Launch the HeyDo App by tapping on its icon. Create a new account and log in.
1. Enter your desired account name, password, country code, phone number.
2. Tap on “Get Code” to receive a verification code via SMS.
3. Enter the verification code and press “OK”.
Go to settings and tap on “Pair with HeyDo Cup”. Scan the QR code on the bottom of your HeyDo Cup to pair with it. When pairing is complete a Bluetooth icon will appear next to your username in HeyDo App’s main page.
1. Log in to HeyDo App with your username and password.
2. Tap on the menu icon to the top-left or swipe the screen to the left to popup the menu list.
3. Tap on Setting to enter the Setting page.
4. Tap on “Connect to HeyDo Cup” and scan the QR code at the bottom of your HeyDo Cup to pair with it.
5. When pairing is complete you will see a Bluetooth icon next to your name in the main screen.
This improves the accuracy of the water volume calculation of the cup.
1. Go to settings again and tap on “Calibrate HeyDo Cup weight”.
2. Tap “OK” to confirm.